Location: Remote ~ Based in the U.S.
We’re looking for an IT Support Specialist to join our growing IT and Systems team to provide technical support to our end-users in our 100% remote environment based throughout the US, UK, and Australia. We’re part of an exciting business environment that’s constantly growing and evolving to better serve the needs of our customers. Our focus within IT and Systems is to create great experiences for users at all levels of the company by continuously improving our processes and seeking opportunities to leverage new technologies.
Reporting to the Director of IT and Systems, the ideal candidate will be able to provide excellent technical support to our end users while working with existing team members and IT vendors to resolve more complex issues as they arise. They will also coordinate and play a key role in handling all IT onboarding and offboarding as our company grows to meet the needs of our customers.
Our IT environment is centered around Microsoft technologies combined with various SaaS tools and custom in-house platforms. We work quickly to support the needs of our users: we’ve recently completed the deployment of several new tools to our users in a matter of days from start to finish. We’re not afraid to look critically at our own work to find new and better ways to help our business teams meet their objectives.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to grow their experience with a broad range of technologies in an ever-evolving environment, working alongside a community of experienced business and technology professionals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handle IT incidents and requests logged within our IT service management system to provide responses and resolutions within agreed SLAs.
• Coordinate and deliver IT onboarding and offboarding activities, including user account provisioning and de-provisioning, equipment delivery and retrieval, and pre-hire set up in a remote environment. Track the pipeline of upcoming new hires and status for communication to management.
• Assist internal IT support team members and external IT support partners in resolving moderate complexity support tickets.
• Perform common maintenance and support operations for end-user setups: troubleshooting workstation and monitor/peripheral issues, installing applications, ensuring compliance with company policies for patches and updates.
• Respond to emergency support requests outside of standard business hours as needed.
• Deliver regular communication to end-users on IT service and support topics: upcoming maintenance operations, self-service guides to resolve common issues, and others as needed.
• Contribute to the departmental knowledge base of common operations performed to support end-users.
• Support the Director of IT and Systems in tracking IT service levels and generating regular reports on SLA compliance, ticket backlog, onboard/offboard status, and IT equipment asset inventory.
• Participate in the deployment of new technologies and the upgrading of existing systems. Prepare IT support documentation for handover to MSP partners and other IT team members and support the Director of IT and Systems in defining support procedures around new and upgraded systems.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of IT and Systems.
• Associates degree required, bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines preferred: computer science, information systems, mathematics, or business management.
• You will be able to demonstrate a broad IT background with strong experience and emphasis supporting a Microsoft environment: Windows workstations and servers, Intune/Autopilot, Defender Anti-Virus, Microsoft Teams and Office 365, Exchange, Active Directory, Azure, etc.
• You have plenty of enthusiasm, motivation, and the desire to succeed within a rapidly evolving business and technology landscape.
• You will have good communication and IT customer support skills, and experience dealing with users from all organizational levels. You place an emphasis on communicating frequently and proactively with users, team members, vendors, and leadership.
• You will have the ability to work effectively as part of a team comprised of internal staff and external vendors.
• Be able to demonstrate accuracy and flexibility in an environment with frequently changing priorities.
• Experience working in an all-remote environment or supporting users at distance is preferred.
• Work Remotely
• Paid Time Off: Vacation, Sick, Holidays, and Floating Holidays
• Bonus and Incentive Plans
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• HSA – Pre-tax funds to use towards copays, deductibles or other medical items not covered by insurance
• 401k Employer Matching
• Gym membership contribution through employer offered Health insurance plan
• Corporate Discounts through Working Advantage
• Employee Referral Bonus – $1,000
• Cross-Departmental Training
• 100 hours of training per person/per year
• Anniversary, Birthday Recognition & Gifts
• Volunteer Opportunities
• Familiarization Trips (Get paid to experience our vacations!)
• Years of Service Awards
• Employee Travel Discounts
• $100 per person per year for reimbursement for supplies
For immediate consideration of any position with Railbookers Group, please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to:
Railbookers Group | ATTN: Human Resources
Main: 978-922-0418 | Fax: 978-922-4819 | Email: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer.
←Back to Careers