Location: Remote ~ Based in the U.S.
Reports to: CFO with a dotted line to Sr Director of Guest Experience and Director of Marketing
Within a team of analysts, assist the Call Center and the Marketing Department in reaching productivity and performance goals by maintaining forecasts, monitoring adherence to plans, and implementing KPIs and reports.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create and manage the Call Center KPIs
• Scheduling, forecasting and call center performance improvement
• Develop effective staffing and scheduling strategies to ensure adequate customer coverage
• Makes recommendations to management to coordinate vacation, training, shift changes and other scheduling events
• Analyze data on call center performance to manage departmental opportunities effectively
• Monitor adherence to scheduling and forecasting models and make necessary adjustments
• Create accurate workload forecasts
• Assist Finance for modeling and up-to-date staffing
• Coordination and oversight of analytics for evaluating and measuring marketing related performance across all channels
• Work collaboratively with the Marketing Team to identify performance opportunities across various marketing initiatives
• Utilizes business intelligence reporting tools to construct marketing performance analytics as required
• Analyzes data and prepares statistically sound projections of revenue, expenses, and return on investment
• Compiles website analytics and performance reports on digital/social media campaigns, email marketing campaigns
• Generates profitability/impact analysis for Marketing campaigns
• Conduct ad hoc investigations into anomalies as well as different drivers of channel performance.
• Inform and educate the Marketing team on the current performance of our core KPIs
• Track key marketing and consumer programs such as flash sales, discounts, advertising, etc.
• Implement ongoing analysis of customer survey results and webinar feedback
• Create ad-hoc reports and analysis as required
• Provides input to business planning
• Prepare periodic internal and external reports
• Work with the team of analysts on Business Intelligence and Data Visualization initiatives.
• Performs other duties as required. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
• Business Analysis and Reporting experience – Previous Call Center and/or Marketing Analysis is a big plus
• Twilio experience a plus
• Experience with Workforce Management software and/or SQL a plus
• Experience with Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Search Counsel, Google Tag Manager and SEM Rush a plus
• Ability to multi-task
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and the rest of the Microsoft Office suite
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred but not required
• Work Remotely
• Paid Time Off: Vacation, Sick, Holidays, and Floating Holidays
• Bonus and Incentive Plans
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• HSA – Pre-tax funds to use towards copays, deductibles or other medical items not covered by insurance
• 401k Employer Matching
• Gym membership contribution through employer offered Health insurance plan
• Corporate Discounts through Working Advantage
• Employee Referral Bonus – $1,000
• Cross-Departmental Training
• 100 hours of training per person/per year
• Anniversary, Birthday Recognition & Gifts
• Volunteer Opportunities
• Familiarization Trips (Get paid to experience our vacations!)
• Years of Service Awards
• Employee Travel Discounts
• $100 per person per year for reimbursement for supplies
Full-time – 5 days – 40 hours a week
For immediate consideration of any position with Railbookers Group, please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to:
Railbookers Group | ATTN: Human Resources
Main: 978-922-0418 | Fax: 978-922-4819 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer.
←Back to Careers